Get Fit at Home
with a Garden Gym from Green Retreats
Make 2019 the year for change – a new year, a new you.
We all need to make time to keep fit, but we can’t all make the space in our homes to accommodate a traditional home gym.
The solution? A garden gym.
Image 1: Diva Fitness Studios | Home Gym Business | Building Model: Edge | Building Size: 6m x 4m | Fully inclusive prices from £21,745
Garden gym benefits
- Quicker and more convenient, saving you time travelling to your local gym.
- The investment is yours with no membership fees to pay out every month.
- Private and personalised, your garden gym is exclusively yours with the equipment you want without the rush hours and queues.
- Create a new space rather than taking up room in your home – you could even make it dual purpose!
Designed for perfection
As standard, garden rooms from Green Retreats come with everything you need to get started in your garden gym.
- Exceptionally strong flooring that can hold, as standard, 220kg per square metre – able to withstand the weight of heavy gym equipment.
- Easy clean and stylish laminate flooring options.
- Wipe-clean soft melamine wall finish.
- Strong wall joint and ceiling structure that can hold TV or gym brackets.
- 3 double sockets for powering your gym equipment.
- 2.3m French or sliding doors & opening lozenge window, allowing natural lighting and ventilation of your garden gym.
- Internal & external lighting options allowing you to work out safely in the early or late hours of the day.
- Heating system to help make your warm-ups that bit warmer.
- + so much more!
- Air-conditioning units to keep you cool during your summer workouts.
- Extended height buildings to fit some of the taller gym equipment out there.
- Partition walls to create a dual purpose space – how about a shower room to freshen up after your workout?
- Additional concrete piles for the foundations to support some of the heaviest gym equipment.
- Larger doorstep, including bi-fold doors, to bring more of the outside in for a more natural workout.
- + so much more!
Go to our Online Configurator to start designing your perfect garden gym.
Image 2: Diva Fitness Studios | Home Gym Business | Building Model: Edge | Building Size: 6m x 4m | Fully inclusive prices from £21,745
A garden gym – great for body & mind
A garden gym takes you away from the hustle and bustle of your local gym & even your home, providing the perfect private space to really unwind. Your garden gym can be positioned to make the most of your surroundings, giving natural views of the great outdoors with the help of large glazed doors and windows – letting you feel as though you are ‘getting away from it all’. Fresh air, natural light and open space and in abundance when you create a space in the comfort of your home garden.
Image 3: Diva Fitness Studios | Home Gym Business | Building Model: Edge | Building Size: 6m x 4m | Fully inclusive prices from £21,745
Image 4: Dual Purpose Garden Room – Office, Gym, Lounge | Building Model: TGO-1 (from our sister company The Garden Office) | Building Size: 7.5m x 4m | Fully inclusive prices from £23,745
Safe & Secure
We understand that gym equipment comes at a premium, which is why you will want to be sure that your new garden gym is safe and secure at all times. We have you covered. The doors and windows of your garden gym have toughened Pilkington K extra white double glazing, being extra secure as well as offering exceptional thermal efficiency. Every lock of the doors and windows are Yale insurance grade 5-lever locking systems – making it easy to add your garden gym to your insurance policy at home too.. The building itself is engineered for exceptional strength and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Image 5: Garden Gym | Building Model: Inspiration | Building Size: 4.5m x 3.5m | Fully inclusive prices from £15,495
A Blank canvas for any purpose
Make the most of your new extra space in your home and garden by creating a multi-purpose garden room.
How about a gym/cinema room? Yoga pod/office? Kids den/table tennis room?
or why not add partition walls to create a shower room or bathroom? Storage space? Anything at all really!
Clever positioning of furniture can help create two or three distinctively different spaces within one garden room. We also offer a partition wall option where we can create completely separate spaces in your garden room, with either an internal or external door for access. Create even more space at home with a multi-purpose garden room.
For more inspiration, take a look at our videos!
Our garden rooms are priced based on the internal sizes rather than the exterior footprint, making it easier for you to plan your work space. A commercial unit from Green Retreats could end up saving you a fortune from the costs of renting a workspace alone. The price includes base, installation and VAT so there are no (nasty) surprises when it comes to final payment.