Job: Aftercare Admin – Westcott
Aftercare Admin – Westcott
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Daily duties and responsibilities
– Work closely with other departments to ensure the delivery of exceptional 5-star service.
– Proactively engage with customers to address queries related to warranty claims, ensuring timely and effective responses.
– Maintain a high standard of data accuracy in all records and interactions.
– Identify and propose solutions based on customer and colleague queries.
– Facilitate efficient and accurate communication with on-site teams.
– Manage and organise the shared email inbox, including the uploading of customer issues via our in-house portal, and ensure all correspondence is up to date.
– Oversee daily phone calls and provide excellent customer support.
– Generate invoices and credit notes.
– Contact appointments to confirm and prepare accurate paperwork for on-site technicians.
– Coordinate logistics effectively.
– Conduct courtesy calls to customers after remedial visits, collect feedback, and contribute to process improvement efforts.
– Strong customer service and customer liaison skills are essential for this customer-facing role.
– Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and manage workloads in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficiency in computer skills.
– Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with a track record in data input.
– Strong problem-solving skills and a constructive approach to questioning.
– Strong computer skills required
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills with experience in data inputting
Pay and conditions:
– Full time, permanent position
– Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
– 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1-day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
– Training provided
– Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
– Company contribution pension scheme
– Hybrid working – 2 days working from home per week
– EAP Company wellness programme that includes confidential counselling and mental health support
– Employee Healthcare cashback scheme (provided by Health Shield) Benefits include: Virtual GP Surgery
– My PERKS scheme: Includes offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester on Westcott Venture Park, just off the A41.
Due to our location we require all applicants to own a driver’s license and have access to their own vehicle.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond with your CV and a contact telephone number
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now Back to jobs