Job: Base Installer / Groundworker
Base Installer / Groundworker
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Job Summary for Base Installer / Groundworker
Due to continued expansion, Green Retreats Ltd require a Groundworker / Base Installer for the construction of our high-quality garden rooms. Working in a team you will be required to contribute to the construction of our manufactured garden studios at customer sites around the UK. The work is varied and sometimes demanding with early starts.
LOOKING AT MOVING FROM BEING SELF-EMPLOYED?
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties will include:
– Loading vehicles
– Driving to site
– Unloading and site preparation
– Groundwork preparation and construction of concrete base/pile foundations.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants will need to have previous experience in a similar role and the following skills:
– Ability to use a laser level tool
– Able to lift reasonably heavy loads
– Reliable and conscientious team player
– Articulate and numerate
– Hold a current UK driving license
Experienced in any of the following – timber construction, plastering, base construction, electric installation, and joinery an asset.
– Any relevant qualification will be an asset
– Open to relevant or specialised training
Pay and conditions:
-Salary starting at £10 p/h plus all overtime paid at time and a quarter
-Monthly paid performance bonus starting at £100 per month (estimated £1,200-£2,500 per annum)
– Full-time position – Monday – Friday (no weekend work)
– Minimum 40 hours per week (additional overtime payments paid at time and a quarter)
– 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays
– Tools and safety equipment
– Company contribution Pension Scheme
– Staff reward and recognition schemes
– Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Pay
Green Retreats offers stable, full time employment with great benefits and excellent career progression potential for the right candidates..
Due to our location, we require all applicants to own a drivers license and have access to their own vehicle.
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester on Westcott Venture Park, just off the A41.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond with your CV and a contact telephone number.
No agencies please.
or apply on our website by clicking the button below:
Apply Now Back to jobs