Job: Customer Care Administrator / Planning Adviser
Customer Care Administrator / Planning Adviser
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Customer Care Administrator / Planning Advisor
Green Retreats manufacture and supply a range of high specification contemporary garden buildings, with a wide range of uses, from home offices to art studios and a range of commercial projects (i.e. schools & charities). The company was formed in 2006 and has since installed over 1500 buildings nationwide.
Due to the continued growth of the company and exciting future plans, we have a varied and challenging position available, supporting our customer care department as a member of the customer care’s planning team, focusing on our customers who require planning permission for their garden building. There is scope for wider opportunities for the right candidate within this role to develop new skills and be part of an ever growing and diverse business.
Case manage your own workload of customers guiding them through the process from initial sale of their garden building to completion, offering one seamless point of contact throughout their journey.
As part of the planning team in addition to this you will be responsible for supporting those customers who require planning permission for their garden building, either by assisting them to complete this themselves or by completing this acting as the planning agent on their behalf. Green Retreats aim to offer a turnkey solution for customers and an addition to this is the option for them to have their planning application completed in house. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our already established but growing team to help us support our customer with this challenging and interesting aspect of the process. Previous experience within planning would be desirable but full training is provided.
Pay and Conditions
- Salary: £22,500 pa (starting salary)
- Monthly paid bonus (est £1,500 per annum)
- This role involves working 1 Saturday shift in every 8 (this is paid at an additional hourly rate of £20 p/h)
- Hybrid Working- 2 days working from home each week to offer a more flexible work life
Skills & Experience
- Previous Customer Care experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly and manage a varying workload
- IT savvy and demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Degree in relevant subject preferred (i.e. business), but not essential
- Previous experience of managing own workload
- Previous experience dealing with planning applications (Desirable but not essential)
- A desire to learn new skills and take an active and supportive role within the existing team.
- Clean UK driving license and own transport due to location of the office
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
- Employee Assistance Program (staff wellbeing programme)
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Pay
- Friendly working environment
- Employee Healthcare cashback scheme (provided by Health Shield) Benefits include: 24/7 Counselling and Support Helpline, Virtual GP Surgery and Private Prescription Service and an Employee Assistance Programme·
- My PERKS scheme – includes offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment
- Full training provided
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, thus your own transport is essential.
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity with a fast growing, friendly, lifestyle company, submit your CV and covering letter today
Apply Now Back to jobs