Job: Fleet Assistant
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Green Retreats are the largest manufacturer and supplier of luxury garden rooms in the UK.
Due to expansion we are now looking for a Fleet Assistant to work alongside the Fleet Manager to help assist in the smooth running of the department. Helping to manage an increasing fleet of circa 130 light commercial vehicles.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about vehicles and ensure all activity is focused on adding value to our fleet and its users. The role will involve extensive interactions with employees, working to continually evolve and improve our systems. Carrying out day to day administration tasks including preparing and checking the necessary documentation and vehicles.
The candidate will also be required to deliver and maintain company standards in relation to vehicle presentation, reliability and record keeping.
The Fleet Assistant will ideally have a background involving vehicles and be comfortable driving 3.5T vans. All candidates must have a full, valid driving license for at least 12 months.
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
- Administration duties
- Updating information on company systems to maintain fleet records
- Book maintenance and repairs in line with team and vehicle requirements
- Carry out vehicle checks
- Adhering to all Health & Safety processes
Duties will increase and full training will be provided.
- Annual Salary £20,000 – £21,000 per annum
- Permanent full-time position – 40 hours per week, 9-5pm Monday to Friday, half hour paid lunch break
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
- Company matched pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Friendly working environment
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, thus your own transport is essential, parking provided.
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity with a fast-growing lifestyle company, submit your CV and covering letter today.
or apply on our website by clicking the button below:
Apply Now Back to jobs