Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Green Retreats Ltd requires Groundworkers for the installation of base constructions, trench works and general groundwork activities. Working in a team you will be required to complete groundworks activities around the UK, Monday to Friday. A different location each day, early starts with all equipment, tools, vehicle, and PPE provided to complete assigned works.
Due to our location a UK driving licence is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Loading and unloading vehicles, driving to customer sites
- Customer site preparations including marking out dimensions and design
- Installation of base foundations
- Drainage and trench works
- Manual handling of materials to ensure quality and good condition
- Follow company standard operating procedures for work practices
- Daily travel to head office, then to customer sites, and possibilities of overnight working away from home.
- Maintaining the highest standards of safe workmanship and follow good working practice within Health and Safety
- Working outdoors all year round
- Keeping your vehicle and all tools clean and well maintained
- The wearing PPE at all times whilst working on site and in the yard
- Working to deadlines and managing time effectively
- Any other task reasonably instructed by Manager
The candidate would preferably be competent and have prior experience of site work.
£100 p/m performance bonus
Monday to Friday (weekends by exception)
Apply Now Back to jobs