Job: Marketing Executive
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Green Retreats is a dynamic and innovative garden room company. As we continue to expand our presence in the market, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Marketing Executive to join our team. If you are a results-driven marketing professional with a proven track record in marketing agency environments, we invite you to apply and contribute to our exciting journey.
The Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing comprehensive marketing strategies to elevate Green Retreats’ brand presence and contribute to the overall business growth.
The successful candidate will have a strong foundation in marketing principles, exceptional creativity, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Craft and publish compelling written content for various platforms, including email, blogs, press releases, social media, and case studies.
- Ensure the consistency and relevance of printed and digital marketing, designing new assets whilst being on-brand.
- Graphic design and creative direction for visual marketing materials, such as brochures, showroom POS and website and social media assets.
- Optimise content for search engines (SEO) to enhance organic visibility and generate website traffic.
- Infuse fresh and innovative ideas into our marketing and content strategy, maintaining a modern, relatable, and easily accessible brand for our diverse range of products.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, making data-driven adjustments to drive engagement and improve lead generation.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to support brand communications, reporting directly to the Assistant Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2 years of proven experience in a marketing executive role, preferably in a marketing agency.
- Demonstrated success in developing, implementing and monitoring successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for design and creative flair.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience updating website content via WordPress CMS.
- Strong understanding of content writing for SEO.
- Autonomous working style with the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
Pay and Conditions:
- Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, with a 30-minute paid lunch break.
- £27,000 – £28,000 salary range (depending on experience).
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays, with the opportunity to gain additional holiday days based on tenure.
- Company contribution pension scheme.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Hybrid working – 2 days working from home per week after settling into the role.
- EAP Company wellness program with confidential counseling and mental health support.
- Employee Healthcare cashback scheme (provided by Health Shield), including benefits like a Virtual GP Surgery.
- My PERKS scheme: Offers, discounts, and cashback on shopping, travel, and entertainment.
Green Retreats offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with great benefits and excellent career progression. Conveniently located between Aylesbury and Bicester on Westcott Venture Park, just off the A41.
All candidates must have access to their own vehicle to commute to work as public transport does not operate around the office site
Apply Now Back to jobs