Job: Multi Skilled Tradesman / 2nd Fix team
Multi Skilled Tradesman / 2nd Fix team
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Multi-Skilled Tradesman / 2nd Fix team
Green Retreats are specialists in planning, constructing and installing luxury garden buildings, we are the UK’s largest and most trusted garden room company and we are looking to expand once again.
The Technical team provide solutions to varying issues to maintain our high standards to keep our customers happy.
Whether it’s changing a piece of flooring or repairing a roof our field technicians provide an all-round positive experience to our customers.
LOOKING AT MOVING FROM BEING SELF-EMPLOYED?
The work is varied and sometimes demanding with early starts. You will be scheduled slots in which to perform rectifications, so timekeeping is key. Applicants will need to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Previous experience in fitting, carpentry, joinery or woodworking.
- Cosmetic decorating works, caulking etc.
- Painting, sanding and filling.
- Replacement of building components. (metalwork, wooden cladding etc)
- PVC Window and glass fitting.
- Confident and polite as this is a customer-facing role.
Your daily duties will include:
- Attending pre-arranged jobs to rectify outstanding issues. This is always varied in nature and scale.
- Reporting back to the office team should there be any outstanding issues.
- Restocking of materials on the van. Provided by Green Retreats for work use. (you will need your own transport to get to and from our factory)
- Working outside as part of a small team or on your own.
- Travelling daily to sites.
Skills set required:
- Excellent timekeeping
- Great work ethic
- Positive outlook
- Good eye for detail
- Driven to learn about our buildings (full training will be provided.)
- A previous customer-facing role.
- Previous construction experience. This could be decorating, carpentry, metalwork, groundworks.
- Flexibility in their approach to work.
Pay and conditions:
– 11 p/h plus overtime paid at time and a quarter
– Monthly performance bonus (estimated £1,200-£2,500 per annum)
– Full-time position – Monday – Friday (no weekend work)
– Minimum 40hrs (additional overtime payments paid at time and a quarter)
– 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays
– Tools and safety equipment
– Company contribution Pension Scheme
– Staff reward and recognition schemes
– Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Pay
Green Retreats offers stable, full-time employment with great benefits and excellent career progression potential for the right candidates. We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester on Westcott Venture Park, just off the A41.
All candidates must have a driver’s license and access to their own vehicle (a van will be provided to attend site)
No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £11.00 per hour
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Apply Now Back to jobs