Job: Payroll Assistant
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
The Green Retreats group manufacture and supply a range of luxury garden buildings, this also includes our sister companies – Clear Edge uPVC and Home Power Electrical Services.
A position has arisen within the payroll department to recruit a full-time payroll Assistant to join our friendly accounts team to provide support to the department. As a payroll Assistant, you will support the day-to-day functions of the payroll department processing payroll for our internal workforce while also carrying out the following duties:
- Delivery of tight payroll deadlines
- Ensure all queries and issues with payroll are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Produce weekly and monthly payroll reports
- Maintain accurate records and ensure these are updated accordingly
- Weekly timesheet payroll reconciliations
- Updating payroll Information for employees
- Processing the administration of starters & leavers
- Processing Payroll for Clear Edge uPVC & Home Power Electrical Services for circa 50 employees
- Assisting Accounts Team
- Proven experience within payroll including HMRC calculations and auto-enrolment pension calculation.
- Timesheet payroll
- CIS or construction payroll exposure would be advantageous
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets is essential
- Experience using Sage Payroll is essential
- Salary £22,000- £24,000
- Full training will be provided by the Payroll Coordinator
- Permanent full-time position – 40 hours per week, 9-5 pm Monday to Friday, half-hour lunch break
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1-day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Wellbeing Programme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay schemes
- 2 days working from home per week
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park; thus, your own transport is essential, parking provided.
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity with a fast-growing lifestyle company, submit your CV and covering letter today.
Apply Now Back to jobs