Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Job: Payroll Coordinator
The Green Retreats group manufacture and supply a range of luxury garden buildings, this also includes our sister companies – Clear Edge uPVC and Home Power Electrical Services.
A position has arisen to recruit an experienced full-time Payroll Coordinator to join our company, carrying out the duties as detailed below.
As Payroll Coordinator, you will be required to provide support in the delivery of monthly payroll assignments in excess of 200 employees, across 3 payrolls, with high levels of accuracy and to tight deadlines. In addition, you will be responsible for processing manual calculations, liaising with HMRC, processing year-end documentation and the administration of starters and leavers.
- Administrating the monthly payroll and ensuring all key deadlines are met as required, maintaining accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC approved standards
- Input monthly payroll data in to the system, this would include hourly paid calculations, bonus schemes and statutory payments.
- Administration of starters for payroll enrolment including entering personal details, bank details and dealing with starter tax documentation
- Liaise on matters of Income Tax and National Insurance and dealing with queries
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the statutory payroll legislation
- Coordinating the company pension schemes
- Ability to perform manual payroll calculations
- Management of payslips and relevant Inland Revenue forms such as P45, P11D & P60
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 3 years of payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll preferable.
- Ability to manage your workload and to be a team player
- Salary – £24,000 to £28,000
- Permanent full time position – 40 hours per week, 9-5pm Monday to Friday, half hour lunch break
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
- Company pension scheme
- Friendly working environment
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, thus your own transport is essential, parking provided.
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity with a fast growing lifestyle company, submit your CV and covering letter today.