Job: Planning Agent
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Green Retreats manufacture and supply a range of high specification contemporary garden buildings, with a wide range of uses, from home offices to art studios and a range of commercial projects (i.e Schools & charities). The company was formed in 2006 and has since installed over 10,000 buildings nationwide.
Due to our location a UK driving licence is required.
- Maintaining our 5-star Customer Service feedback across the Planning services.
- Report to the Planning Manager
- Carrying out research on the customers property to see what type of planning is required.
- Completing all relevant supporting documents to submit with the application.
- Complete block and location plan drawings.
- Submitting planning applications
- To be able to confidently challenge case officers when required.
- To efficiently manage ongoing workload and ensure all customers are contacted within a timely manner.
- Liaising with councils and case officers to discuss each specific case.
- Liaising with arboriculturists, ecologists, planning officers, ground screw company and other specialist roles.
- Manage inbox and respond within 24-48hrs.
- Keeping Notion updated.
- Be able to navigate and use the companies portal and configurator.
- Raising invoices for the planning service.
- Understanding the ever-changing requests from the council and the best way to deal with these.
- Completing the AUTOCad Course externally.
- Producing drawings of the customers’ orders on AUTOCad once trained.
- Building good rapport with customers to ensure the best customer care.
- Project managing an Annex order: Completing a technical survey, discussing the customer’s order in great detail to confirm they are happy and the use of the building, completing all supporting documents for the planning application, along with the block and location plan, completing the customer’s order on AUTO CAD, arranging the ground screw test, completing the electric plan with the customer, arranging building control inspections, liaising with the plumber, electricians and installers throughout, meeting with the customer to complete snagging visits and handover.
Hours & Environment
- Salary £26,500 per annum
- Full Time – Permanent
- 20 days holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1-day holiday for every year worked at the company (max of 3 additional days)
- 40 hours per week, 9-5pm Monday-Friday with half an hour lunch break
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off of the A41 on Westcott
Venture Park, thus your own transport is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,500.00 per year
- Company events
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Apply Now Back to jobs