Job: Sales & Design Consultant
Sales & Design Consultant
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Sales & Design Consultant
Green Retreats manufacture and supply a range of high specification luxury garden buildings, with a wide range of uses, from home offices to art studios and a range of commercial projects.
Due to the continued growth of the company and exciting future plans, we have a position available in our Sales and Design department.
Due to our location a UK driving licence is required.
Customer Quotations and Sales Orders – Processing customer quotations after showroom visits, virtual & onsite consultations. Completing sales order paperwork to the highest standard ready to be handed over to our customer care team.
Customer Brochure Requests – Processing and sending out all customer brochure requests that come through daily.
Customer Enquiries –Supporting the sales and design team dealing with customer enquiries by telephone, livechat and email.
Showroom Support – Taking customers around our state of the art showroom; Giving customers in-depth showroom tours, completing a full design consultation and maintaining a high standard throughout the day. Welcoming customers when they arrive in the showroom, offering them drinks and introducing them to their showroom host.
Pay and Conditions
– Salary: 24,500 – 25,500 pa (dependent upon skills and experience)
– 40 hours per week, 9-5pm Monday to Friday, half hour paid lunch break
– You will be required to work 2 days in every 4 weekends (this will be taken as a lieu day the following week)
– Opportunity for Hybrid working
Skills & Experience
Previous experience in a customer facing role
No previous sales experience necessary
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be able to work in a team and alone
Ability to multi-task, adapt, work quickly, and manage a varying workload
IT savvy and be able to use in house systems
Clean UK driving license and own transport
– 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day’s holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
– Company contribution pension scheme
– Full training will be provided
– Employee Assistance Program (staff wellbeing program)
– My PERKS scheme – includes offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment
– Friendly & diverse working environment across two showrooms, the second one in Twickenham
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, thus your own transport is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,500.00-£25,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Aylesbury, HP18 0XB
Apply Now Back to jobs