Job: Web Developer
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Market leader Green Retreats are looking for a talented full-stack web developer to join our development team, which is based on Westcott Venture Park, near to Aylesbury. You will be part of a growing, highly skilled & motivated team, and your role will be interesting and varied.
We offer a modern, forward-thinking, flexible working environment where you will be free to choose your development OS and software (our developers use Windows, Mac and Linux, and a range of IDEs/editors including Visual Studio Code, PHPStorm and Vim).
You will have the opportunity to have personal development time: when you work on projects of your choice, and a personal development budget.
Agile development, with fortnightly sprints & daily stand up meetings.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about web development and enjoy working in a developer-centric environment. You will need to be conscientious, focussed and capable of working under your own initiative, without being micromanaged.
You will be reporting to the IT/Development director and developing/maintaining a wide range of web-based systems that help all aspects of the business streamline their workflows to make their roles easier and more efficient.
Required Skills / Experience
· At least 3 years web development experience
Desired Skills / Experience
· Laravel / other MVC style frameworks
Hours & Environment
· This is a full-time, permanent position
· Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (dependent upon skills and experience)
· 40 Hours per week, 9-5pm Monday to Friday, half-hour lunch break.
· 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
· Company Contribution Pension Scheme
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, therefore your own transport is essential
No agencies please.
Apply Now Back to jobs