Job: Web Developer
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Market leader Green Retreats are looking for a talented full stack web developer to join our development team, which is based on Westcott Venture Park, near to Aylesbury. You will be part of a growing, highly skilled & motivated team, and your role will be interesting and varied.
We offer a modern, forward thinking, flexible working environment where you will be free to choose your development OS and software (our developers use Windows, Mac and Linux, and a range of IDEs/editors including Visual Studio Code, PHPStorm and Vim).
You will have the opportunity to have personal development time: when you work on projects of your choice, and a personal development budget.
Agile development, with fortnightly sprints & daily stand up meetings.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about web development and enjoy working in a developer-centric environment. You will need to be conscientious, focussed and capable of working under your own initiative, without being micromanaged.
You will be reporting to the IT/Development director and developing/maintaining a wide range of web based systems that help all aspects of the business streamline their workflows to make their roles easier and more efficient.
Required Skills / Experience
- At least 3 year web development experience
Desired Skills / Experience
- Laravel / other MVC style frameworks
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 (dependent upon skills and experience)
- 40 Hours per week, 9-5pm Monday to Friday, half hour lunch break.
Hours & Environment
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Hybrid working- 2 days work from home per week
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, therefore your own transport is essential.
Apply Now Back to jobs