Job: Installer / Fitter – Aylesbury
Installer / Fitter – Aylesbury
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Green Retreats are the largest manufacturer and supplier of luxury garden rooms in the UK. We employ over 200 staff based at Westcott Venture Park near Aylesbury.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our installation team. To ensure our clients always receive the very best installation service, we need quality fitters who are passionate and determined to deliver the highest standards.
As a Green Retreats Installer, you will be working as part of a small team, responsible for constructing and fitting our stunning garden rooms to an exceptionally high standard, onsite at the clients’ premises, transforming their outside space with a high-quality product and finish, so you must be someone that takes pride in the difference your workmanship can make to our customers.
You must have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong practical, manual skills. A proven tradesperson background is advantageous (Carpentry, Installations, General Maintenance, Labouring) but not essential provided you have the right attitude and work ethic as full training is provided.
- You will need to be comfortable with a physically demanding role, able to lift reasonably heavy loads and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Reliable, polite and punctual – don’t forget you’re onsite with our customers!
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Friendly and professional.
- Enthusiastic and with a strong work ethic, taking pride in what you do.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-reliant and disciplined.
- A positive approach to your work.
- Willing and able to commit to early starts (6:00 am from our depot in Westcott)
- Clean driving licence and have use of a vehicle to get to/from our main factory
- CSCS qualification is desirable, not essential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Green Retreats offers stable, full-time employment with great benefits and excellent career progression for the right candidates.
- Starting at £11 per hour plus all overtime paid at time and a quarter
- Monthly performance bonus (estimated £1,200-£2,500 per annum)
- Full-time position – Monday – Friday (no weekend work)
- Minimum 40hrs per week (additional overtime payments paid at time and a quarter)
- The starting salary is the equivalent to £28,000 per annum (this is based on a starting rate of £11.00 p/h, an average of 5-10 hours overtime per week and the monthly paid starting bonus
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays (a total of 28 days per annum).
- Tools and safety equipment.
- Company contribution Pension Scheme.
- Enhanced company Paternity and Maternity pay
- Staff reward and recognition schemes.
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester on Westcott Venture Park, just off the A41. All candidates must have a driving license and access to their own vehicle.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
APPLY TODAY If you think you have the key skills required and you are looking to start a new rewarding career. Please respond with your CV and a contact telephone number.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £11.00 per hour
Apply Now Back to jobs