Job: Accounts Assistant
Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
The Green Retreats Group is a manufacture and supply of luxury garden buildings. This also includes our sister companies – Clear Edge uPVC and Home Power Electrical Services.
A position has arisen within the accounts department to recruit a full-time Accounts Assistant to join our friendly accounts team to provide support to the department. As an Accounts Assistant, you will support the day-to-day functions of the accounts department from the sales and purchase ledgers to the daily cash postings and bank reconciliations while also carrying out the following duties:
Daily duties include:
- Processing invoices & payments
- Dealing with other departments & supplier queries
- Spreadsheets for account’s meetings with company directors
- Maintain files and records in the accounts department
- Other various job tasks
Skills & Experience
Previous experience in accounting routines would be preferable.
Ideally, you will be enthusiastic, well organised, diligent, and able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail and working both as an individual and as part of a team.
Other skills and experience required include:
- The successful candidate must have at least level 2 AAT or equivalent
- Excellent mathematical skills will be essential for this role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP system is a benefit, although training will be given
- Ability to manage your workload and be a team player
Pay and Benefits:
- Annual Salary £21,000 – £24,000
- Permanent full-time position – 40 hours per week, 9-5 pm Monday to Friday, half-hour lunch break
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. You will gain an additional 1 day holiday for every year worked at the company (maximum of 3 additional days)
- Company matched pension scheme
- In house training scheme
- Financial support for AAT 3 & 4 education
- Friendly working environment
We are based between Aylesbury and Bicester just off the A41 on Westcott Venture Park, thus your own transport is essential, parking provided.
If you are looking for an exciting job opportunity with a fast-growing lifestyle company, submit your CV and covering letter today.
No agencies please.
or apply on our website by clicking the button below:
Apply Now Back to jobs